Saturday, July 12, 2014

Let's make it Orky!

 Here we have a Reaper Bones Orc Warrior with a two-handed sword. I decided to forgo the traditional green orc skin (at least, traditional to me as I played Orcs and Goblins as a Warhammer player in my younger years). Pretty happy with how he came out overall. Not so sure about the red but it definitely makes it pop.




 I finished him just in time to lead my evil force in a game of Song of Blades and Heroes by Ganesha Games against my fiancee and her force of good, a mix of humans and dwarfs that I painted up. She was particularly excited to use some of the models I painted for her. Hopefully I'll have a battle report to come!

2 comments:

  1. The plate armor on his torso looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muchly! It was actually just bronze covered with a thick layer of brown wash. I thought about highlighting it but was super happy with how it turned out. :)

      Delete