Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Creating a Caravan Guard for Talomir Tales

 

I've decided to create a caravan guard character for Talomir Tales Caravanserai, which I can no longer find the link for so we're going into the realm of discontinued rules until they show up in the Rebel Minis archive of Two Hour Wargames. I envision him as a late teens mercenary trying to prove himself. Since he's not a veteran in combat, like a soldier would be, his class will be warrior. As usual, I will be using the GameMaster's Apprentice Fantasy deck for character creation.

 

Krish Rep 5 AC 4 Warrior (Star)  Fanatic and Slippery Neutral

Name: Krish

Vice/Virtue: Diligence and Pride. Sounds like Krish is a hard worker and puts in a lot of effort into what he does but is easily offended if someone criticizes him.

Catalyst: Why did he become a mercenary in the first place? I drew "your clothes were stolen." I'm going to interpret this as all of his belongings were stolen and not literally. A stark naked mercenary would be interesting but, no.

Belongings: Well, since they were stolen, he has none, other than the clothes and armor on his back and a sword at his side.

Attributes: Fanatic (class), Slippery (chosen), and no random attribute as I rolled a 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment