Saturday, March 3, 2018

Chain Reaction 2015: Friday Night Space Fight

 Hello all, welcome. Been a while since I last posted but I thought I'd continue on with another Chain Reaction 2015 post.  Let's get right into the action!

 Firstly, I used Nordic Weasel's Sci-Fi Scenario Generator  to roll up a somewhat random battle. I already had in mind that I wanted to use my newly repainted Matchbox car, which was transporting valuable materials to a moon base when it broke down. So with that in mind I came up with my star and his hired grunts would try and steal the goods from the transportation vehicle. An easy scenario but I fleshed out the particulars with the scenario generator by rolling troop quality and terrain type. I already had low gravity as the unexpected circumstance, which reduced my movement to no fast moves.  Away I went!

By the way, the troop quality for the opposing side (rolled at random) was poor quality troops, which translated into rep 3 soldiers and rep 4 officers, so I had a definite advantage with my battle hardened veterans, as you will soon see! I didn't really feel like doing any commentary, just wanted to put some pics up.

The terrain is all hand made except for the ruined buildings that are from Dave Graffam.

Thanks for looking!

My rep 5 star (with pistol) and his hired personnel.














Add caption



Last PEF was something definitely out there so I decided they heard they gunfire and cut and ran.

Victory is ours!


No comments:

Post a Comment