Friday, March 20, 2015

Beauty and the Mooks

 Lately I've been cranking out unremarkable miniatures in mass using the "dip technique" but some I have been painting normally, like this femme fatale...

She's a Mage Knight repaint. Pretty dang sweet if you ask me! The eyes are a bit off but you can't win 'em all, I guess. :)

 Next up we have some of the aforementioned "mooks" done without the dip technique but just speed painted, so no details like eyes and such! I need to raise an army of tabletop humans and what better way to do that than with my old Metal Magic minis recast by Mega Miniatures. Can't be beat as far as generic fighters, thieves, and casters go! Here's some fighters:



 These will come in handy while playing my newest game, 2 Hour Dungeon Crawl by Two Hour Wargames! If you  haven't heard of Ed's stuff, do yourself a favor and download some of the free rules (both fantasy/historical and modern/sci-fi) and check out the innovative reaction system you'll find there good for solo, cooperative, and head-to-head action! Sorry to sound like a commercial but I like to support small business, especially gaming business!


No comments:

Post a Comment