Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Current projects and painting area...

 So the aforementioned unicorn painting with the wife will have to resume later this week as she works late. Anyhow, I thought I'd show you what my messy painting area looks like! Currently working on the set of six Ral Partha minis that come with the Dragon Quest board game.Two are mostly done just need to work on the bases, which I'll do all six in one go.

 If you've ever played Ultima Online, you'll see the caster in the front row is based off of a Game Master from that game. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I wish my painting area was that tidy!

    Good luck with the Dragonquest miniatures though. Are they the plastic or metal ones?

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly, there are usually more paint bottles strewn about as I paint and am too lazy to take two seconds and put them back in the painting rack!

      They're the metal versions. I picked up the game a while back but haven't played it yet. I heard it's a bit like HeroQuest but more Dungeons & Dragons like. I'm sure I'll bust it out someday! :)

      Delete