Friday, March 13, 2020

All Things Zombie Evolution: Another Test Run!

I went back and redid all of my counters and, hopefully, pimped them out somethin' fierce. This time I made them into 1" squares, backed them with 2mm foam, glued them down, and cut them out. They look a lot better!

Trudy, our protagonist, is a rep 5 punk with a pistol (P1).

This time, I'm going to play a month. Each month you must burn a unit of food per person in your band, roll on the involuntary encounter table or "lay low," and then you can go on an encounter if you want. So let's burn that food (or toilet paper!). Next, I see what my involuntary encounter is...Robbery! It's at night and its a single ganger, rep 5 with a BAP (big ass pistol).



I had the advantage and won the action table. Usually, fights can be lethal or non-lethal but as they're both gangbangers, it's lethal!...Plus, I wanted some bullets to fly so I could have some zombies. Anyhow, one shot fired, the enemy ducks back.



The ganger recovers from duck back and passes the will to fight test (I test at the end of each round).

I fire again and miss but the ganger fires back. I take an obviously dead result but use star power. I roll horribly and can only reduce damage by one and get an out of the fight result.

The shots fired dice in the corner. In an urban area, you're likely to have zombies!

With no one else left to defend her and two zombies closing in from the sound of gunfire, she's eaten alive!



So goes the Zombie Apoc, I suppose!

I do like how these photographed and how my new urban maps worked out. I like providing a visual pleasing set up for my blogging viewers!


No comments:

Post a Comment