Saturday, December 21, 2013

Barbarian Raiding force for Warrior Heroes: Armies and Adventures

 Hey, bloggers! Well, it's taken a little longer than I thought, what with the holidays and such, but I finally got my Barbarian force by Pendraken ready for my Warrior Heroes: Armies and Adventures games I intend to play soon! This is just the first group of guys from the various armies I've ordered. Very happy with how they turned out, as it was my first attempt at painting 10mm. Luckily I studied some well painted miniatures beforehand and had a plan of attack, which was to make only two layers, shade then highlight. Also, the highlight would be at least two steps above the shade. While a bit garish when viewed closely, it really blends together when on the battlefield. So here they are!

The Barbarian Raiding party in all their splendor!



Swordsmen and hero ready to pillage...

Bison riders from my previous post...
No army is complete without archers!
Spearmen and a Hero...
War without warmachines is no fun!

 With the exception of the Swordsmen, I crafted the shields myself with some Green Stuff. It was my first attempt at sculpting. While pretty simple, I'm very pleased with the results!

 Up next, the Undead!

No comments:

Post a Comment