Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reaper Bones Review: Addendum






 Ok, since my review on Reaper Bones miniatures, I've come across a couple of findings I'd like to add:

1.  After using Krylon Matte Finish I noticed that after a few days to a week that the miniatures become glossy and sticky. I thought at first this was due to the warm weather but it has cooled down significantly here and I'm sure is not the case. We also have low humidity here, so that's not it either. Anyone using Krylon (or any other brand for that matter) finish on a Bones should experiment first and see if you have the same result. The Krylon works fine on my other metal miniatures.

2.  Using a metal file on these miniatures works great! It's way faster than using an emery board. :)

 Just a little update, take care hobbyists!

No comments:

Post a Comment