Saturday, July 15, 2017

Life getting back to normal...

 After a having to reschedule my surgery a month later, life is getting back to normal again. Really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was in and out of the hospital in two days, a day early. Which is pretty amazing as they had quite a bit of my skull open. You could literally see about half my brain and I was awake most of the time!

 As far as tumors go, I have the best kind a person can have and for that I'm grateful! To cut to the chase, the doctor said I'll have a long life ahead of me. Although, it will be a long road with radiation and chemotherapy. Regardless, I'm tankful to be given this opportunity to get treatment where so many others haven't gotten the chance.

 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment